FOLLOW YOUR PASSIONS.

Whether you are Starting a Business, Wanting to Build a Passive Income, Gain Financial Independence. Be Free to Work From Anywhere In The World. or Get Paid to Follow Your Passions...

Work with Me and I Will Show You How I was Able to Organize My Personal & Professional Life, Get the Resources I Needed to Start My Own Business, and Advance My Early Career. 

take control of

YOUR LIFE.

Most of us go through life feeling like we’re not in control.

Our Time is filled with things we HAVE to do, while our Dreams are filled with things we think we CAN'T do. Social and financial obligations dictate most of our behavior, while the remainder of our choices are constrained by fear.

Life becomes a series of things that happen to us.

Learn to Take Control of your life and Feel Present in everything that happens during the day. 

LEARN THE LAPTOP LIFESTYLE

15 Day Business Builder Challenge

and resources to get started.

DOWNLOAD EXCEL TEMPLATES

Organize your personal life,

track finances, earnings,and

analyze spending.

GET 1-ON-1 COACHING 

The help you need to get started

and coaching along the way.

Road to the great mountain.jpg
stop talking
START LIVING.

I know what its like to feel like there so much more to life, but you are bound to a job or work situation.

I used to be overworked and stressed and selling my time instead of earning from assets. It’s what pushed me make a radical change, transition to work remotely, and build my own online business. 

I now have less stress, I earn more than when I was working 40-50 hour weeks in the office, my work is very exciting and I’m truly free.

I created a simple process to help you gain financial and time freedom too.

I can show you how to implement effective strategies that leverage your time and harness the power of the internet to earn more in a few hours than you could all day working in most other things.

By working with me, you will receive a clear blueprint, guidance and support on how to build online assets and be free too.

I’m a business growth and internet marketing expert with years of experience.

Get in touch with me and see for yourself how I can be of assistance to you.

Discover

Your Greatest Self.

For me, working the laptop lifestyle kind of happened by chance, but it’s one of the greatest blessings and one of the best decisions I ever made.

It took me a some trial and error and a little while to figure out how online business works, but from years of doing it and lots of experience I found all it takes is understanding a few principles and then implementing them consistently, long enough until you have a thriving business doing work you love.

 

Living this lifestyle has given me an intentional, adventurous and meaningful way to design my life, the ability to have complete time and financial freedom, to use my potential, to realize all my dreams and make the world a better place.

scenery of high mountain with lake and h
Schedule Free
Consultation

Name *

Email *

Subject

Message

Success! Message received.

headshot.png

President / Rachel Manning

Social Entrepreneur & Business Acceleration Expert

"

99% of people don’t think exceptional things are possible. That makes it surprisingly easy for the other 1% to achieve exceptional results.

 

Tim Ferriss

"

Successful people are 100% convinced that they are masters of their own destiny, they’re not creatures of circumstance, they create circumstance, if the circumstances around them suck they change them.

Jordan Belfort

"

"

"

Success is not about your resources. It's about how resourceful you are with    what you have!”

Tony Robbins

TAKE BACK

YOUR LIFE.

 

Learn how YOU can Live the Laptop Lifestyle and become free within 90 Days.

 

Click HERE. Get Instant Access to Free Business Blueprints, 15 Day Business Builder Challenge, Personal Coaching, and Much More.





"

Give Back.

 

My passion is supporting, equipping, and building up strong girls and women. Work with me to help other women in the community prepare for higher paying jobs giving them a greater professional confidence and the right resources to be successful and reach their full potential. 

Contact me for more information or to volunteer.  We help with goal setting, interview prep, resume coaching, finding the right clothes for the job, and much more!